Change a child's life this summer!
We are now taking applications for Summer Reads VISTA positions! Applications for summer 2017 will be accepted on a rolling basis through April 30.
What do Summer Reads VISTAs do?
Summer Reads VISTAs work together to fight the summer slide – the decline of literacy skills in low-income children in grades K-3 over the summer – by providing quality tutoring and literacy enrichment in schools, libraries and community programs. VISTAs leave the program proud of their many accomplishments and experiences, and committed to continuing to make a difference. They end the summer with a greater understanding of their own strengths and personal goals, lasting personal and professional connections, and hands-on experience with teaching and child development.
Do you have what it takes?
Visit our Summer Reads page to learn more about the requirements and benefits, and apply today!
- 04/25/2017 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- 04/17/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 04/19/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 04/24/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 04/26/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/01/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/03/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/08/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/10/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm