Free training thanks to Generation Next!
Did you know approximately 17,000 Twin Cities students in kindergarten-5th grade are not reading at grade level and the majority are in the lowest achievement level—the “red zone”?
To tackle this challenge, we joined with Generation Next on Gen Next Reads—a campaign to increase the number and improve the effectiveness of reading tutors and volunteers.
Last fall, 60 volunteers (from nearly 30 different programs) attended our ABCs of Reading workshop for free thanks to a sponsorship from Generation Next. We are excited to continue the partnership in 2016 with our next free training on Monday, February 8. Register now!
- 02/08/2016 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 02/02/2016 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/04/2016 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/09/2016 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/11/2016 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/15/2016 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 02/17/2016 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 02/20/2016 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/20/2016 - 12:30pm to 3:30pm