Join us April 29 for our Power of Learning Luncheon!
This event is now full! If you would like to get on the waitlist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
First teacher, first handwriting lesson, first doctor appointment without an interpreter. Our adult students experience "firsts" every day. Join us in celebrating their journeys and building support for the literacy cause at our sixth annual Power of Learning Luncheon on April 29!
During the one-hour presentation, you will enjoy a complimentary lunch and learn about the impact of our programs. Although this is a fundraising event, there is no gift required to attend. As much as anything, we want you to share with you the powerful stories of our adult students. Get ready to be inspired!
- 04/28/2015 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 04/30/2015 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/05/2015 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/07/2015 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 04/29/2015 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- 05/04/2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/06/2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/11/2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 05/13/2015 - 6:00am to 9:00pm