How to stay warm and cozy this winter
This November, we asked students and volunteers at our Open Door Learning Center - Lake Street how they stay cozy in the winter. Here are some of their answers!
- Fartun, student: Fartun stays cozy in the winter by watching movies and studying.
- Abdi, student: Abdi enjoys staying inside during the winter and eating popcorn while he watches movies or TV shows.
- Mohamed, volunteer: In the winter, Mohamed stays warm with "a big jacket, gloves, face mask and scarves."
- Nick, AmeriCorps VISTA member: Nick shares a tip: "Keep a radiator under your desk to keep your feet warm!"
- 12/12/2019 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
- 12/17/2019 - 10:00am to 11:15am
- 01/06/2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 01/08/2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 01/13/2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 01/15/2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm