If you're considering becoming a volunteer, we invite you to attend a New Volunteer Information Session. You'll learn about the many opportunities to get involved and how you can use your unique talents and skills to improve the lives of learners. Find out if literacy volunteering is the right fit for you!
The session will include:
- an overview of volunteer opportunities with adults, children and youth,
- available options for training,
- insight into the ways literacy can bring positive change to our communities, and
- how to begin volunteering.
We hope you'll join us! To register, click the link for the date you'd like to attend.
- Thursday, September 12 from 6:00-7:15 p.m. (Facilitator: Kelly)
- Wednesday, September 25 from 10:00-11:15 a.m. (Facilitator: Wendy)
- Wednesday, October 9 from 6:00-7:15 p.m. (Facilitator: Wendy)
- Tuesday, October 22 from 10:00-11:15 a.m. (Facilitator: Kelly)
- Wednesday, November 6 from 6:00-7:15 p.m. (Facilitator: Kelly)
- Wednesday, November 20 from 10:00-11:15 a.m. (Facilitator: Wendy)
- Thursday, December 5 from 6:00-7:15 p.m. (Facilitator: Wendy)
- Tuesday, December 17 from 10:00-11:15 a.m. (Facilitator: Kelly)
Questions? Contact Wendy Roberts at email@example.com.
Please note: We encourage those who have questions about getting involved, are not sure which training and volunteer options to choose, or would like to visit and talk with staff first, to attend this session. It is for informational purposes and is not required to become a volunteer. If you feel you already have enough information and would like to begin volunteering, please sign up for a volunteer training.