Registration has closed.
Friday, December 6, 2019, 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Minnesota Department of Education, Conference Center A
1500 Commerce St., Roseville, MN 55113
The Literacy Volunteer Management Conference (VMC) is for K-12 or Adult Basic Education staff who work with volunteers: teachers, coordinators, managers and support staff. Choose from 12 concurrent sessions that offer multiple ways volunteers and program staff can work collaboratively to ensure student success. Gain fresh ideas, resources and tools for engaging volunteers in the classroom and learn strategies for integrating volunteers into your program to meet all kinds of learner needs. Participants earn six CEUs.
8:15-8:45 a.m. | Registration and Breakfast
8:45-9:55 a.m. | Concurrent Sessions
10:05-11:15 a.m. | Concurrent Sessions
11:15 a.m.-12:25 p.m. | Lunch and Excellence in Volunteer Engagement Award Ceremony
12:30-1:40 p.m. | Concurrent Sessions
1:50-3:00 p.m. | Concurrent Sessions
Minnesota Adult Basic Education staff: If you are traveling more than 50 miles for the conference, please contact Wendy at email@example.com by November 15, 2019 for hotel arrangements.
Questions? Contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9063.
Past events include:
- 2018 ABE Volunteer Management Conference
- 2017 ABE Volunteer Management Pre-Conference
- ABE Volunteer Management Conference 2016
- Shifting Perspectives: Volunteer Management Conference 2015
- Creating Success Together: Volunteer Management Conference 2014
- Rising to the Challenge of Adult Literacy: Volunteer Management Conference 2013
- The Changing Face of Volunteerism: Volunteer Management Conference 2012
- Inspiring Leadership: Volunteer Management Conference 2011