2018 ABE Volunteer Management Conference
The ABE Volunteer Management Conference (VMC) is for adult education staff who work with volunteers: teachers, coordinators, managers and support staff. Choose from 12 concurrent sessions that offer multiple ways volunteers and adult literacy program staff can work collaboratively to ensure student success. Gain fresh ideas, resources and tools for engaging volunteers in adult literacy classes and learn strategies for integrating volunteers into your program to meet all kinds of adult learner needs.
When: Friday, November 30, 2018, 8:15-3 p.m.
Location: Minnesota Department of Education, Conference Center B, 1500 Commerce St., Roseville, MN 55113
Cost: $40 registration fee
To register: Register online
Minnesota residents: If you are traveling more than 50 miles for the conference, please contact Wendy at email@example.com by November 2, 2018 for hotel arrangements.
To receive monthly email newsletters with information about upcoming events, contact Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past events include:
- 2017 ABE Volunteer Management Pre-Conference
- ABE Volunteer Management Conference 2016
- Shifting Perspectives: Volunteer Management Conference 2015
- Creating Success Together: Volunteer Management Conference 2014
- Rising to the Challenge of Adult Literacy: Volunteer Management Conference 2013
- The Changing Face of Volunteerism: Volunteer Management Conference 2012
- Inspiring Leadership: Volunteer Management Conference 2011