Criteria for Awards - Nominations Due March 2, 2018
- Community partners must have voluntarily contributed to a literacy program or to a literacy community.
- Community partners must be currently active or must have provided service within the past year.
- Strong candidates are community partners who have:
- Positively influenced adult literacy in Minnesota.
- Contributed unique, innovative or creative perspectives to adult literacy programs.
- Shown dedication by the length of involvement or by a strong concentration of service.
- ABE staff, MLC staff or board members, and former Community Partnership Award winners are ineligible.
- Please tell us how to pronounce your nominee's name so we can get it right at the ceremony!
- The more information we have about your nominee, the better chance they will get recognized with an award. If your nomination contains information that you DO NOT want to be shared during the awards ceremony, please let us know, and please be specific about any information that should remain private.