You can make us stronger by donating goods or services. The items we need most are listed below!
For our Open Door Preschool:
- Non-perishable snacks: Goldfish crackers, graham crackers, Alpha-Bits Cereal, Cheez-It Scrabble crackers
- Dry erase markers (Expo brand preferred)
- Crayons and markers (washable, please!)
For our Summer Reads literacy kits:
- Play microphones
- Lined paper designed for elementary school children
- Construction paper
- Glue sticks
- Watercolor paint/brushes
For our Open Door Learning Centers:
- 3-ring binders (1.5 inch preferred)
- Dry erase markers
- Wide-ruled notebooks
- Reading glasses of various strengths
- Donate an item from the Wish List. Fill out the in-kind donation form online.
- Donate new or gently-used children's books. Read our book donation guidelines and contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9059.
- Volunteer to tutor adults. Contact Wendy at email@example.com or 651-251-9063.
- Volunteer to tutor children. Contact Ebyan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9058.