Outstanding Learner Award Nomination Form
Criteria for Awards:
- Nominees must be learners who are currently active or who have been active at an Adult Basic Education (ABE) program within the past year.
- Strong candidates are learners who have:
- Made an impact on the adult literacy effort in a community or across Minnesota.
- Contributed unique, innovative or creative perspectives to their programs.
- Shown a commitment to the adult literacy community.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Nominees may have volunteered with a literacy program, however, this is not a requirement.
- Former winners of the Outstanding Learner award are ineligible.
- Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 11, 2016.
If you have additional documentation for this nomination, please email, fax or mail them to:
Minnesota Literacy Council
700 Raymond Avenue, Suite 180
St. Paul, MN 55114
- Technology services
- Volunteer coordinator resources
- Host a VISTA
- Adult tutor trainings
- Award nominations
- Citizenship instruction
- MABE database guide
- Awards Ceremony and Journeys Readings
- Better Together - Strengthening Adult Learning Communities
- Customized Children's Tutor Trainings
- GED 2014
- Learner and Volunteer Outreach
- Northstar Digital Literacy Project
- Transitions to College