Criteria for Awards - Due March 2, 2018
- Nominees must have served as volunteers.
- Nominees must be volunteers who are currently active or who have volunteered within the past year.
- Volunteers are eligible for the Volunteer Service Award when they accumulate 1,000 hours of service.
- Volunteers who have received a Volunteer Service Award in the past may qualify again when they have accumulated an additional 1,000 hours of service.
- All volunteers who are nominated for a Volunteer Service Award (as long as criteria on the form are met) will receive a certificate.
- Please tell us how to pronouce your nominee's name so we can get it right at the ceremony!